Last Updated: May 31, 2019
- These materials are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. "Resume 4 Free" further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links, or other items contained within these materials.
- "Resume 4 Free" shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. The information and services on this site are subject to change without notice and do not represent a commitment on the part of "Resume 4 Free" in the future.
- The resumes that are generated by our Free Resume Creator at "Resume 4 Free" are freeware, meaning you can use the resumes you create for your personal use to gain employment, unless otherwise noted.
You may post your resume on the internet on a website or anywhere else as a vehicle to advertise your personal and employment information.
You may transmit electronic and hard copies of your resume to anyone you deem necessary to gain employment.
The resume templates remain the property of "Resume 4 Free." You are not authorized to sell the templates, include the templates on any websites, include them in collections, or create derivative works from our templates or the materials on this website. In simple terms, you do not have permission to take our resume templates and use them for anything more than your own resume. If you are found breaching this Terms of Service agreement you agree that you will be liable for all financial remedies. Any and all damages of any kind arising out of your use or misuse of these materials is your responsibility. If they damage your computer, career, or business, we are not responsible. Always virus check any files you download, save, or export to your device before you open them.
- Be aware that if you post your resume online your email address and any other information you chose to enter on your resume will be openly publicly viewable by anyone who visits this site. This includes other members, employers and casual visitors. It will also be publicly available to search engines that visit and index the pages of this site. Your street address, telephone number and cell phone number will NOT be published online. If you make your resume Private nothing will be viewable online except by you inside the Resume Management Account. You must be 18 years of age or older to create an account. If you are not comfortable with your resume being made public you can set the "Make My Resume" buttons to Private.
- All members are responsible for keeping their account contact information up-to-date. When a member needs technical support for their account and the request comes from our Contact form the reply must be able to be sent to the email address associated with the account. We may decline to fulfill requests for help from an email address that is not on record.
- If you use this system, you accept any and all risks that exposing your information may cause. Resume 4 Free and its administrators are not to be held liable if using this system inhibits or causes any user to lose an employment opportunity or anything else. Or, if a malfunction of the site, program or design causes a private resume to become public, including situations caused by hacking or program abuse. You assume all risk and hold Resume 4 Free.com and its administrators harmless, without any liability. Use of our programs demonstrates your agreement with these Terms Of Service.
- Our site displays third-party advertisements, this pays for our operational costs, these ads link to third-party companies each of which has its own terms which you should review if you choose to use their services. We do not endorse any service external to Resume4Free.com.