Login Solutions:I forgot my username and/or password.
If you have forgotten you username and/or password you can visit our forgot Login page. There you can enter the email address you used on your resume and your Login information sent to you.
Help, I can't log in to my account.
1. If you are getting an "Access Denied" message make sure you have activated your account. When you joined, our system sent you an activation email that contained a link for you to click on to verify your account. If you did not perform this step visit our page to have the activation email resent to the email address you used on your resume.
2. If your browser is set to block cookies you will not be able to log in. We use a cookie to keep you logged into your resume management account. If you are using cookie blocking software add "https://www.resume4free.com" to your whitelist to allow our Login cookie to be created by your browser.
3. If you are not sure that you are using the correct username and/or password you can visit our Resend Login page and enter the email address you used on your resume to have your Login information sent to you.
4. Ensure that you are using the same case for any letters you used in your username or password that you used when you joined. Both your username and password are case sensitive so if you try to use a lower case letter where you originally used an upper case letter your Login will fail. If you are not sure that you are using the correct username and/or password or the correct case for each you can visit our Forgot Login page and enter the email address you used on your resume to have your Login information sent to you.
5. If you are sure that you are entering the correct username and password but you still can't log in close your browser to be sure to end your current session. Then reopen your browser and try logging in again. Most of the time when the correct Login info fails this is the cause.
6. If after trying these solutions you still can't login contact us for help. Our Account Support staff will investigate to determine if there are any issues with your account. Now if you are ready to log in please proceed to the Login page.